Cheap Corrugated Shipping Boxes
Corrugated Boxes Available In Over 1, 000 Sizes!PackagingSupplies.com offers a wide variety of cardboard shipping boxes and cartons. Corrugated boxes are made from corrugated paper or cardboard, and are stronger than regular cardboard boxes. Corrugated boxes are used to pack, store, and transport items such as food, clothes, toys, and appliances. Shipping cartons are also used to transport freight via water, railroad, and air. Browse our selection of corrugated boxes and shipping cartons below:
Wholesale Prices of Cardboard Boxes is our SpecialtyOur corrugated shipping cartons are easy to assemble. They are ideal for maximizing shelf space while organizing your inventory. Each corrugated box has a front panel write-on space for easy content identification.
PackagingSupplies.com offers four types of shipping cartons:
- Brown (Kraft) Corrugated Boxes - All boxes ship flat for easy storage and shipping convenience.
- White Corrugated Boxes & Mailers - Designed to create a professional appearance for shipments of your catalogs, literature, parts, photos, and printed material.
- Multi-Depth Corrugated Boxes - Multi-Depth boxes make organization even that much easier. These boxes allow you to just order one box instead of a variety of sizes to fit your needs.
- Hazardous Shipping Containers - All boxes are 275# double well (48 ECT) test RSC brown corrugated. The set includes pre-assembled carton, pail with lid, end caps, and pressure ring. All boxes also include mandatory warning information that is printed on the carton.
Duck Brand Kraft Corrugate Shipping Boxes, 12" x 12" x 10.5", Brown, 6-Pack (281503)
Office Product (Henkel)
Whikle volume is low you can further cut
Cost by soliciting friends & neighbors for used shipping supplies, packing peanuts, bubble wrap, mailers, boxes, cardboard stiffeners (dry cleaning shirt cardboards) or cut stiffeners from used overnight pkgs, do not go cheap on mailing manila envelopes, get sturdy ones not the kind intended for office and filing but the kind intended for mailing. Avoid cheap mailing tape, use brand name, way easier to work with, though you may not need reinforced shipping tape.
Snakes are really difficult.
I'm not sure who will even ship them. I use DHL, and I know they won't. You can use Delta Dash, which is airport-to-airport and very safe, but you'd have to look up the requirements for it (not cheap, either).
I put the tortoise in a sock and tie the end shut (mind you, these guys are only 30-40g), then pack it in a tupperware container with packing peanuts around it. That goes in a small cardboard box with more peanuts, and then that goes in a larger box (12 x 12 x 8) with more peanuts. A few airholes in the outside box, a heat pack inside if it's cool enough, and labels all around the outside that say "This end up - handle with care - live harmless reptile
- Corrugated shipping Boxes Tulsa
- Corrugated shipping Boxes c
- Corrugated Shipping Boxes
- Small Cardboard Shipping Boxes
- Corrugated Wine Shipping Boxes