Cardboard ship boxes for Rifle case
Before returning any firearm, please submit an Electronic Service Request Form or contact Kimber Customer Service. After an Electronic Service Request Form has been received by Kimber, the Kimber Customer Service Department will review the form submitted, and if determined by Kimber to be applicable, supply a unique RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and detailed instructions for return.
Once an RMA number has been provided, please note the following:
Kimber pistol returns should be shipped through a UPS or FedEx distribution center. A Federal Firearms License is required to ship a pistol via U.S. Mail. Shipment of any item is subject to and must comply with all federal, state and local requirements, as well as any UPS or FedEx requirements. Please be advised that Kimber assumes no responsibility for damaged goods resulting from improper or insufficient packaging/shipping. At a minimum, please:
- Record the product serial number and supplied RMA number for personal records.
- Remove any frame-mounted accessories (lasers, lights, etc.).
- Do not disassemble. Place the assembled, unloaded pistol between the foam in its original case or in an unlocked, padded container able to withstand rough handling in transit.
- Ensure that all ammunition has been removed. It is required that firearms and live ammunition be shipped separately. Never place ammunition in the box with a firearm return!
- Place magazine(s) under the foam to ensure they do not come into contact with the pistol. Kimber will not be held responsible for any damage suffered during shipping.
- After securing the case, package it in a plain cardboard box. Add additional padding material if necessary.
- Important: Write the supplied RMA number on the outside of the return box, printing clearly. Returns lacking an RMA number cannot be processed.
- Ship through a UPS or FedEx distribution center. Package should be addressed to: Attention: Warranty & Repair Department, One Lawton Street, Yonkers, NY 10705.
- Retain the shipping receipt for personal records.
Kimber rifle returns should be shipped through a UPS or FedEx distribution center. A Federal Firearms License is required to ship a pistol via U.S. Mail. Shipment of any item is subject to and must comply with all federal, state and local requirements, as well as any UPS or FedEx requirements. Please be advised that Kimber assumes no responsibility for damaged goods resulting from improper or insufficient packaging/shipping. At a minimum, please:
STill on stretchers or flat?
It sucks but dumpster diving for boxes if you ship flat is the best way (the clean boxes on top) You can buy flat cardboard at Utrecht in tempe for 99 cents but it's kind of thin.
If you know someone who works in a grocery that helps.
I send USPS insure it if necessary. UPs and Fedex are really expensive. It depends what kind of art you're talking about and the size and price.
bubble mailers go up to 12X18" you can put the art between two or three pieces of cdbd or even 2.00dollar plywood at home depot. So it can't be bent.
Insurance is good but packing tight and carefully is best.
Good luck =)
Case of 100, Corrugated Brochure Holders for 4 x 9 Literature, White Cardboard Holders Ship Flat, Slant Back Pamphlet Racks for Countertop Use
Office Product (Displays2go)
- Cardboard ship Boxes in Michigan
- Cardboard ship box for Picture
- Cardboard ship boxes for Sale
- Cardboard ship boxes small