Wine shipping Boxes Dimensions
Help Us Keep the Mail Safe
Keeping the mail safe is a top priority at USPS®. Avoid delays in your shipments by following these simple guidelines.
Only stamped mailpieces weighing 13 oz or less can be put in a blue collection box, Post Office lobby drop, USPS self-service kiosk drop, or any other unattended location.
If your mailpiece weighs more than 13 oz and is bearing only stamps as postage, you’ll need to take it to the retail counter of a Post Office™, Contract Postal Unit, or Approved Shipper location. If left in a mailbox, it won’t be picked up; if dropped in a collection box or lobby drop, it will be returned to you.
There are rules and restrictions for what can and can’t be mailed.
This list is not exhaustive, but in most cases, you can't send…
- Alcohol — Alcoholic beverages (beer, wine, or liquor) are restricted and can’t go in the mail. If you’re reusing a box displaying alcohol brands, all logos and labels need to be completely removed.
- Perfume − Perfume containing alcohol is prohibited on air transportation, and can only be shipped domestically via surface transportation. Perfume containing alcohol is prohibited in international shipments.
- Prescription Drugs – Prescription medications can only be mailed by Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registered entities. Similar regulations may apply to over-the-counter medications.
- Cigarettes & Smokeless Tobacco – With few exceptions, cigarettes and smokeless tobacco shipments cannot be mailed.
See tobacco restrictions and guidelines ›
- Firearms – Only licensed manufacturers and dealers can mail or receive handguns. And even though unloaded rifles and shotguns are mailable, mailers must comply with all applicable regulations.
Check our list for more restricted, hazardous, and perishable materials ›
There are specific rules and restrictions for sending perishable matter through the mail.
Examples of mailable perishable matter include certain types of live animals, food items, and plants. Mailable perishable matter can be sent at the mailer’s own risk. These materials must be packaged as specified and must be mailed to assure that they are delivered within a time frame that will prevent deterioration.
Learn how perishable matter is defined ›
Not sure if what you’re sending is restricted or prohibited? Just call 800-ASK-USPS® or your local Post Office.
Browse Publication 52 -- Hazardous, Restricted, and Perishable Mail ›
Conoce el actual folleto Lidl
(Small) White Shipping Boxes, Corrugated Mailers, 12-Pack
Office Product (Bauxko)
FYI wine & liquor boxes
You cannot ship in wine or liquor boxes from here to Canada. Not sure about over state lines.
I didn't know this, packed up a bunch of stuff to send to family, got to the PO and they refused my boxes. Had to buy their shipping boxes and re-pack there before I could send.
Has to do with tariffs or some such. Who knows.
Ship gets send-off from Gallo family
— Merced Sun-Star
0 Comments E-mail Print. Ofelia Gallo cuts a rope that frees a bottle smash against the hull to christen a cargo ship that will carry her family's wine around the globe. MATT SALVO ..
Union Gospel Mission: Opposing viewpoints, follow-up and photos
— Sacramento News & Review
That means hundreds of individuals who could have done their time locally and perhaps benefited from community treatment programming were instead shipped off to overcrowded state penitentiaries. The worst thing about .... Sacramento County.
Wooden 48 Wine Bottle Wine Box Storage Cubes Collection (2 Cubes - Premium Redwood)
Home (Wine Racks America®)
The Art of Fermentation
Grapes possess an ideal balance of sugars, acids, and tannins to support yeast growth, so it is easy to fully ferment grape juice into a strong alcoholic beverage to store, age, and ship around the world. In addition, the ..
Winegard Company FL-5000 FlatWave HDTV Indoor Digital Flat Antenna - Made in USA
Home Theater (Winten)
Grimm Book Safe - Fire Retardant Gun Storage Case Personalized
Home Improvement (Grimm Book Bindery, Inc.)